Thursday, October 04, 2007

It's Lying Time Again ...

Craig won't leave the senate

He said he'd leave if stuck with his guilty plea

The judge didn't buy his line and we didn't either

It's one more renege, back to DC and lying time [to the tune of It's Cying Time Again]
Get outta the boat, Larry.

I have to agree with Larry and Billy on one thing though, I was disappointed in Judge Porter's decision today.

Not, mind you, that is was wrong - but I was soooo looking forward to the jury's field trip to the men's room to see a demonstration on just how wide one's stance has to be to reach into the next stall. I know if I were the prosecutor, I would have insisted on it.

And the perp walk. We'll never get to see Larry to the wide stance perp walk.

Some days it just doesn't pay to get out of bed.

Labels: , ,