Saturday, August 21, 2010

Mosque Mania

I admit, I'm against the mosque at ground zero (not that it's actually at ground zero but that's another issue entirely) but I'd be against it anywhere - as well as being against the churches of catholic, baptist, evangelical ...etc.. and most especially the mormon cult buildings that mar the landscape in these parts. I'm against them because I believe we'd be a whole helluva a lot better off if people would lose their ridiculous superstitions and act on rational thought rather than faith.

Yes, we have freedom of religion allowed by the first amendment but we supposedly also have separation of church and state - with tax exempt status (the government determining which entities qualify for exemption) how is that not 'establishing religion'?

That said, on a scale of things to worry about - forget the mosque. This should be of much greater concern.

Labels: ,